Rectangular ducts are manufactured to meet the most stringent HVAC/Industrial specifications and quality standards. Rectangular GI Ducts are fabricated out of hot dipped galvanized steel sheet of lock forming quality as standard duct material. All types of duct accessories including flanges, raw ends and airtight clamps are also available.
- Duct construction as per DW144 / SMACNA / ASHRAE standards provides superior strength, low leakage rate and vibration free products.
- CVS Duct is fully equipped to provide customized ductwork with various materials like galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum and carbon steel to suit specific project requirements.
- Ducts will be tailor-made in size as per the requirement of the project. No limitation on duct size. Any size of duct can be constructed (3Mtr and above ducts are constructed in multi panels).
- Fully Welded Industrial Grade Heavy Gauge Ductwork for Commercial Kitchens, Marine and Oil & Gas Applications with various anti corrosion, abrasive handling coatings are also available.
- Welded systems in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel in various thicknesses and specifications are available to meet various requirements and custom specifications.
Spiral & Round Seamed Ductwork
Round ductwork where used has advantages of faster installation, lower costs, lower leakages, lower pressure drops and better operations. Spiral wound ductwork and fittings made to known industry standards are exceeding used on large scale projects for their particularly low leakages and self-sealing mechanisms. Round and spiral ductwork are manufactured in standard Lock forming quality Galvanized steel for ventilation ductwork and Aluminum and Stainless Steel ductwork are also available for exposed applications and cladding systems.
- Duct construction as per DW144 / SMACNA / ASHRAE standards provides superior strength, low leakage rate and vibration free products
- Spiral duct diameter varies from min of 125mm to max of 3000mm
- Individual pipe lengths available upon request and also available in aluminum and stainless steel
- Seamed pipes are made in standard lengths of 1220mm and Spiral pipes can be produced in up to 6000mm of lengths
- Pipes can be made in up to 12g Aluminum, 14g Galvanized Steel and 16g Stainless Steel